Chiropractic is a branch of health care that focuses on the belief that health is achieved through an optimally functioning nervous system.
Any disruption of this system will interfere with the body’s ability to heal and adapt. These disruptions are called subluxations.
Doctors of Chiropractic use their hands to locate and reduce these areas of interference through spinal adjustments. An adjustment consists of a low force thrust in a precise direction applied to an area that is subluxated. The adjustment restores motion to a fixated joint which helps relieves nerve interference and creates a natural balance within your body. Help your body heal itself; choose chiropractic care for you and your family.
So, what’s it going to do for you?
Here are just a few of the benefits you’ll find with chiropractic care:
- Corrects the cause rather than the symptoms
- Quicker recovery from injury and illness
- Naturally assists in the prevention of many health problems
- Slows or stops spinal degeneration
- Spinal and extremity pain relief
- Improves immunity and overall health
- Increases energy level and performance
- Increases mobility and range of motion
- Relieves stress and tension
- Allows for better sleep
- Beneficial for any age, from infant to senior, and even pregnant mothers